Today we will talk about how Jannah looks like, giving you the complete description of the levels of Jannah, gates of Jannah, and many other things.
The moment in which a Muslim would enter Jannah, the following would be said:
- Diseases will never come to you; you will stay healthy forever.
- Death will never come to you; you will be alive forever.
- You will live in never-ending bounties.
Jannah is created with
- The sand; Zafraan.
- Bricks made up of Silver and Gold.
- Cement, which is Musk perfumed.
- Chips which are Yaqoot and pearls.
Doors of Jannah
There are eight doors of Jannah. These are eight levels of Jannah.
- Jannatul Mava
- Darul Salaam
- Darul Maqaam
- Darul Khuld
Jannatul Mava is in the lowest, Jannat-ul-Adan is the middle & Jannat-ul- Firdous is on the highest.
Food of Jannah
- Mumin would be able to have food and fruits continuously until 40 years.
- Their every bowl would come with a new taste.
- They would have eructation, which digests the food and sweating would appear performed concerning water’s digestion.
Names of Places in Jannah
- Gardens would also be there in Jannah.
- Every garden would maintain a length that would take a journey of 100 years.
- The plants of these gardens won’t have any throne.
- Their shadows would be highly dense.
- Their leaf size would be equal to the ears of an elephant.
- The fruits would be present in rows.
- Those people who adore each other for the sake of Allah would gain one pillar of Yaqoot.
- Within which, 70,000 (seventy thousand) rooms would be present.
- These rooms would shine for the residents living in Jannah just as the sun shines for the people residing in Duniya.
- These rooms in Jannah are present in such a manner that each of the rooms would maintain 70,000 (seventy thousand) sheets of dinning.
- Every dining sheet present would contain 70,000 kinds of dishes as food servings.
- To serve Mumin, eighty thousand (80,000) young boys would roam around them like the gorgeous scattered pearls.
- A normal bunch of dates would have the equalling length of 12 arms.
- A date would maintain the size of that of a big pitcher.
- They would be sweeter than honey, softer than butter, wouldn’t have any seeds and whiter than milk.
- The plants would maintain stems created with silver and gold.
- A garden of grapes would also be there. Those bunches of grapes would be the bigger ones.
- The size of that one grape would be similar to that of a big pitcher.
A person once inquired to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH); will that food be enough for my acquaintances and me? He (PBUH) replied it would be enough for you and even for your whole tribe.
Canals in Jannah
There will be four canals in every Jannah;
- Sharabun Tahoora
Fountains in Jannah
There will also be three fountains in Jannah:
Qualities of People of Jannah
- In Jannah, every Muslim would maintain the height similar to Adam (AS), which was 90 feet (60 arms).
- The age of the youth would be the same, which was of Esa (AS) i.e. 30 to 33 years.
- They will have beauty as same as Yusuf (AS).
- Their voice would be as sweet as it was of Dawud (AS).
- They will have patience similar to what Ayyub (AS) had.
- The tolerance of the Mumin would be of the same level, which Yaqoob (AS) maintained.
Names of the seven heavens in islam – 7 paradise in islam
1. Jannatul Adan (Garden of Eden),
2. Jannatul Firdous (Garden of Paradise)
3. Jannatul Naeem (Garden of Bliss or Delight)
4. Jannatul Mava (Garden of Refuge)
5. Dar al-Salam (Abode of Peace)
6. Dar al-Jalal (Abode of Glory)
7. Jannatul Khuld (Garden of Eternity)