Table of Contents
1. Some parts of the mosque Namira are out of Arafah
This was built in the second century of Islam. And now some parts of this mosque are located outside of the Arafah. This is the reason Prophet Muhammad PBUH addressed a sermon at Wadi Urana which is technically outside the boundaries of Arafat.
When the mosque is being built, the architects should make sure that the mosque can welcome a huge number of people. The part where the sermon is given is located outside the Arafat region, but it comes under the mosque.
2. Your hajj won’t be accepted if you stay on the outer side of Nimrah Mosque
As we have discussed that during Hajj a person has to offer two prayers (Duhr and Asar) collectively and should
As you now know that half the section is outside of the boundaries of Arafat so anyone who stays in that part after midday to sunset will make their Hajj invalid. So, whenever you visit this mosque, know which part is inside the Arafah’s boundaries.
3. Last Hajj sermon was given in Namira Mosque by Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Hajj’s last sermon was given by Prophet PBUH on the 9th of Dhul Hajj. It is the most essential sermon as the Muslims are ordered to listen to every word of it.
A few points of the last sermon of Prophet Muhammad PBUH include;
- Every life of the Muslim is sacred.
- Indeed everyone will meet and He (Allah) will deal with them as per their deeds.
- Return the goods to whoever entrusted you with them.
- Do not do businesses that include interests. Usury is prohibited in Islam.
- Be kind to women and give them their rights.
- Everyone is equal in Islam, there is no space for Racism in Islam.
- All Muslims are brothers to each other.