The shooting is a personal feud, and the dead belong to the same family, Afghan police said.
NANGARHAR: Gunmen opened fire on a mosque in the Afghan province of Nangarhar, killing eight members of the same family.
According to Afghan media, unidentified shooters entered the mosque in Dzhalal-Abad and opened indiscriminate firing, killing eight people. After the incident, a large number of security forces cordoned off the area and started searching.
According to reports, the dead belonged to the same family, including five siblings and three cousins. At the same time, the shooting was a personal feud. On the other hand, Afghan police sources said that the firing incident took place over a dispute over land ownership, but further investigation into the incident is underway.
- Heart Warming Pictures Of Palestinians Smiling While Getting Arrested
- Death Toll in Gaza Crosses 126 as Israel Continues Massacre
- China Arrests 1,046 Imams Since 2014 To Stop Preaching Islam
- Indian Government Declares 97% Muslim Population in Kashmir Hindu
- [VIDEO] Israel Continues To Fire Rockets into Gaza During Eid al-Fitr 2021
Get Islamic News and Articles in your Inbox.