The shooting is a personal feud, and the dead belong to the same family, Afghan police said.
NANGARHAR: Gunmen opened fire on a mosque in the Afghan province of Nangarhar, killing eight members of the same family.
According to Afghan media, unidentified shooters entered the mosque in Dzhalal-Abad and opened indiscriminate firing, killing eight people. After the incident, a large number of security forces cordoned off the area and started searching.
According to reports, the dead belonged to the same family, including five siblings and three cousins. At the same time, the shooting was a personal feud. On the other hand, Afghan police sources said that the firing incident took place over a dispute over land ownership, but further investigation into the incident is underway.
- What Islam Say About Committing Suicide and Why Is It Forbidden
- Boys And Girls Who Get Attached Physically Before Nikah, Read This!
- 2 Blasts Kill 70+ and 100+ Injured In Pakistan
- Disabled Muslim Man Lynched Allegedly Over ‘Banana’ at Hindu Temple Event In India
- 80% of Reported Anti-Muslim Incidents in India Linked to PM Modi’s BJP