Ramadan likewise romanized as Ramazan, Ramadhan) is the ninth month of the Islamic date-book, and is seen by Muslims worldwide as a time of fasting (Sawm) to celebrate the main disclosure of the Quran to Muhammad (PBUH) as per Islamic conviction.
Recently we talked about the common mistakes we make in Ramadan and talked about the Fasting tips to follow. Today, we bring you the blend of Tips for an effective Ramadan, here they are;
A level of discipline must be developed to do righteous acts and abstain from those acts which would earn the displeasure of Allah.
All created all of us to worship him and him alone. Offer Salah on time and reciting at least an entire Quran once in the month of Ramadan is essential.
The essence of worship is the supplication to Allah. This whole month Allah is willing and readily open to accept all that we ask from him.
4. Charity (Sadaqah)
We also talked about the Types of Sadaqah. So we should, Give charity and help the poor.
The secret to an increase in anything is to be thankful for it.
5 Quick Ramadan Tips
- Take short naps within the limit.
- Perform all the Sunnah prayers and Nafl prayers.
- Light exercise.
- Get some good company.
- Follow up a bad deed with a good deed.
5 Quick Health Tips For Ramadan
- Avoid fried and fatty foods.
- Avoid foods containing too much sugar in it.
- Overeating especially at Sahoor.
- Smoking cigarettes, smoking is unhealthy and one should stop completely.
- Start everything with “BISMILLAH”