Taraweeh prayers have cut short into 10 Rakats in the two holy mosques, Masjid al Haram and Masjid an Nabawi with only 5 Taslims.
This is to be noted that the worshippers will be allowed and Masjid al-Haram and Masjid a Nabawi will be open 24/7. During the 10 rakats of Taraweeh during Ramadan 2021, no worshipper will be allowed without the mask. Also, the General Presidency of the affairs of the two holy mosques also urged the people to pray Eid prayers as well as Taraweeh at home during Ramadan.
The major decision has been made include;
- Taraweeh rakaats will be held in both Masjid al Haram and Masjid an Nabawi.
- Iftar service has also been cancelled in both Masjid al Haram and Masjid an Nabawi.
- There will be 10 rakats in Taraweeh during Ramadan 2021.
- Covid vaccine mandatory for Umrah.
- Itikaaf has also been suspended.
- Dua Qunoot length will be shortened.
These decisions are one of the things that you will miss during Ramadan 2021. During the month of Ramadan, both mosques, Masjid al-Haram and Masjid an Nabawi welcome a number of visitors from all around the world.
Most people come to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from all around the world to perform Umrah this month. But due to the Coronavirus outbreak, it has become tough to conduct Umrah, Iftar service, Taraweeh, or even usual prayers during this year’s Ramadan.
The government of Saudi Arabia is urging their citizens to stay inside as the sanitization process is underway throughout the Saudi Arabia.
Get Islamic News and Articles in your Inbox.