Dua is a lifeline that keeps your soul alive. Everyone should memorize this Dua to recite before Ramadan and should recite this until Ramadan comes.
Recite and Memorize this Dua to Recite Before Ramadan;
Ramadan is one of the things that holds the more excellent value in Islam. This month has gotten very high emphasis through the Hadiths of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This month is famous for getting the following things;
- Forgiveness of your sins: Your sins are the hurdles between you and Allah’s blessings. Ramadan is the month when you can seek Allah’s forgiveness so your sins get vanish away and Allah opens his blessings on you and your family. If you really seek forgiveness with a will that you will not commit that sin again, then Allah will surely forgive you no matter how big your sin is.
- Heaven gates are being opened: In the holy month of Ramadan, the gates of heaven are being opened, meaning that this holy month of Ramadan, Allah doubles the reward of the good deeds you do throughout this month. So the more you do good, the closer you get to the Jannah!
- Gates of Hell gets closed: This month, satan gets closed in a cage, and the Gates of hell being closed means that no matter how big your sin is, Allah will forgive it.
- Satan gets chained up: It makes it easier for people to get closer to the Almighty Allah.
- Laylat al-Qadr: It is the night when the first verses of the Quran are revealed to our Prophet (PBUH), and it comes in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan.
As we approach this beautiful mouth, this following Dua is a must recite before Ramadan; kindly memorize it.
Do share it with your loved ones, JazakAllah!