Dua is a lifeline, which keeps your soul alive. Everyone should memorize this Dua before Ramadan and should recite this until Ramadan comes.
Ramadan is one of the things that holds the greater value in the Islam. This month has gotten very high emphasis through Hadiths of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This month is famous for getting these following things;
- Forgiveness of your sins: Your sins are the hurdles between you and Allah’s blessings. Ramadan is the month when you can seek Allah’s forgiveness, so you sins gets vanished away and Allah opens his blessings on you and your family. If you really seek forgiveness with a will that you will not commit that sin again, then Allah will surely forgive you no matter how big your sin is.
- Heaven gates are being opened: In the holy month of Ramadan, the gates of heaven are being opened, meaning, that in this holy month of Ramadan Allah doubles the reward of the good deeps you do throughout this month. So the more you will do good, the more you will get closer to the Jannah!
- Gates of Hell gets closed: In this month, the satan gets closed in a cage and Gates of hell being closed means, that no matter how big your sin is, Allah will forgive it.
- Satan gets chained up: It makes it easier for people to get closer to the Almighty Allah.
- Laylat al-Qadr: It is the night when the first verses of Quran were revealed to our Prophet (PBUH) and it comes in the last ten days in the month of Ramadan.
As we are approaching towards this beautiful mouth, this following Dua is a must recite before Ramadan, kindly memorize it.
Watch and Memorize this Dua;
Do share it on with your loved ones, JazakAllah!