Ramadan is a very special month for every Muslim every year. Ramadan is known as a month full of goodness.
Although it is short, the practice obtained when done in this noble month is very special. Every good deed done will be multiplied. Also, every sin will be forgiven if sincerely repented.
Muslims often compete to improve their worship practices in this special month. Therefore, for you Muslims, do not miss the moment in this glorious month, the month full of forgiveness and the best opportunity to repent.
Worship in the month of Ramadan is certainly not just fasting. Although indeed, the main worship in the month of Ramadan is to fast. However, there are many other effective and good acts of worship and effective routines that you can do in Holy Month Ramadan.
Here are effective Ramadan routines you can do to make the most of the Holy Month :
- Try to go to bed earlier every day, which is before 10 pm.
- Wake up at 2.30 am to perform the tahajjud prayer from 2.45 to 3.15 am.
- After Tahajjud, you can recite at least 10 verses of the Qur’an for 20 minutes, from 3.15 to 3.35 am. Between these Quran reading sessions, ask all your desires from Allah.
- You can continue having Sahur from 03.35 to 04.05 am.
- After eating sahur, you can rest for 15 minutes to wait for Adhan however it is better not to sleep.
- Then you can perform the Fajr prayer at 4.30.
- Set aside 30 minutes of your time from 5.00 to 5.30 to do the morning adhkar. Our beloved Prophet Sallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam emphasized the importance of dua and dhikr as a major part of the daily routine of believers.
- You can pray Salatul duha at least 4 rakaat from 10.00 to 10.30 am.
- For you students, set aside time from 10.00 to 11.45 to study.
- Take a shower and pray Salatul Dhuhr at 12 pm. After pray Salatul Dhuhr, read or listen to the recitation of the Quran or do adhkar at least for 20 minutes.
- Perform the Asr prayer at 15.00 and continue with evening azkar for 20 minutes.
- Next, break your fast at 6.00 with what you can afford. Before breaking the fast, make sure to pray and ask for everything you want from Allah SWT, as Dua will not be rejected at that time.
- At 6.06, you can pray salatul Magrib and Isha later.
- Finally, you can close your day by performing Taraweeh in congregation at the mosque or with your family.
Performing worship in Ramadan can bring many blessings and rewards that are doubled compared to other months. Hopefully, we can make the most of the Holy Month by practicing these few effective routines.