The blessed month of Ramadan is nearly here.
Ramadan is one of the most significant months in Islam as it was the month where the Holy Prophet (PBUH) expected the first exposure from God. It is also the month when the latter verse of the Holy Quran was discovered.
Every year, billions of Muslims through the world fast throughout the month of Ramadan at diverse times and for dissimilar durations. Dependent on where you live, you might have to fast wherever from 21 hours or just 11 hours.
Want to see more? Here is the number of hours Muslims are obligatory to fast in different countries across the globe.
Longest Fast Duration All Around The World
- Opening from the longest time, Muslims in Greenland will necessity to fast for 21 hours and 2 minutes! This would give them only 3 hours a day when they are bit fasting.
- In Iceland, fast duration fir Muslims will be 21 hours, just 2 minutes less than Greenland.
- Muslims in Norway have to fast for 19 hours and 48 minutes.
- In the United Kingdom, the fast duration is 18 hours and 34 minutes.
- Muslims in Turkey will fast for 16 hours and 40 minutes.
- North American and Canadian Muslims will fast longer for 17 hours and 24 minutes.
- Muslims in the US will fast for 16 hours and 29 minutes. Since the size of America alone and the dissimilar time zones, there will be unlike fasting durations for changed districts.
Shortest Fast Duration All Around The World
- Predictably, Australians will have to fast for the shortest time for 11 hours and 35 minutes. As in the southern hemisphere, the nation is facing winter season which will make it even cooler for them.