Hairstyle, usually taken as granted as we think it is not the part of Islam, but Hairstyle is a part of Islam and this is why this hairstyle is HARAM!
We recently talked about the major Haram things in Islam as well as the destructive things identified by our Muhammad Prophet (PBUH).
If your hair cut matches the guys in these pictures then it is surely not a good sign as it is HARAM! Men and ladies alike have enjoyed the demonstration of shaving some portion of the head and leaving some portion of it rough looking to style.
As per Muhammad (PBUH) ruling, this act is forbidden in Islam. It is Narrated from Al-Bukhaari (5921) and Muslim (2120), that Muhammad Prophet (PBUH) Prohibited Al-Qaza.
What is Al-Qaza Haistyle?
It means shaving the side of your head while leaving the middle (top) of your head.
1. Shaving the parts of your hair and leaving the middle untouched
2. Shaving the back and leaving the front
3. This trend is very common in the media industry
4. It is also endorsed by Hollywood actors
5. and the Music industry
6. Mostly Footballers
7. Also Adapted by the Muslim Figures around the world
Spread the knowledge To The Muslims Who Do Not Know And Believe That This Is Merely A Haircut
Get Islamic News and Articles in your Inbox.