Dengue fever is spreading all over the world, including countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and many other countries are highly affected by it.
Dengue is caused by the biting of a mosquito. Usually, female mosquito transmits the dengue virus in the human body. Not just this, the same mosquito can transmit yellow fever, Zika virus as well as Chikungunya.
We at the Islamic Information ensure that our reader gets all the top quality Dua with authenticity. The dua for Dengue fever or protection from dengue fever can be found Sunan An-Nasi.
Dua for Dengue Fever
How many times do I recite it?
There is no limit of reciting it, as we say in every post that it is up to you on how many time would you want to recite it. The major thing is that you must recite it with all your heart even if it is just one time.
Symptoms of dengue fever
- High Fever.
- Pain behind the eyes.
- Headaches, Muscle and joint pain.
- Skin Rash.
Note: If you suspect any of these symptoms it is best to see a doctor because reciting just the dua won’t fix it. You must see the doctor then recite the dua so Allah SWT makes this dua effective for you.
Tip to protect from dengue fever
- Do not leave the water open.
- Use mosquito repellent.
- Use an Electric Mosquito Killer.
- Keep your doors and windows closed during dusk time.
- See a doctor if you suspect any of the symptoms mentioned above.
- Wear long sleeves and long pants.
- Avoid standing near to the places which contain water. (i.e. Swimming pools, rainwater etc.)
Share this article with everyone in your friendslist so everyone can be aware of this illness and can protect themselves and their family, may Allah keep us in his protection.