There are a number of life lessons by Prophet Muhammad PBUH, but we’re mentioning top 24 life lessons by him (PBUH).
The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) said at different occasions in his hadiths (References below)
4 things can make you body sick:
- Too much Talking.
- Too much Sleeping.
- Too much Eating.
- Too much Interaction with people.
4 things that can destroy you body:
- The anxiety.
- Gloom (sadness/sorrow).
- Sleep late at night.
4 things that remove nur and joy from you face:
- The lie.
- Being disrespectful, impudent (doing a bad thing, even if you know it is bad.)
- Argument without enough information and knowledge.
- Excessive immorality (doing wrong things without the fear of Allah).
4 things that increase facial light and joy:
- Generosity (being good and kind).
- Being helpful to other people without them asking.
4 things that can stop you rizq
- Sleeping late in the morning (fajr at sunrise).
- Not praying or being irregular in prayers.
- Laziness or Idleness.
- Cheating or dishonesty.
4 things that bring or increase the rizq:
- Watch in prayer.
- Excessive recitation of istighfar.
- Giving sadaqah regularly.
These things you should keep in mind from now on. These life lessons by Prophet Muhammad PBUH are a great guide of how we should spend our lives. And must follow the things recommended by the Prophet Muhammad PBUH in it and should avoid doing what he disliked.
Allahumma-inni-ala-Zikr-ika-wa Shuk-rika wa husni Ibaadatik. A very impactful Dua we just sent to you. If you share this, a number of people will read it, and you will get the reward as others will recite it.
If you liked this article, feel free to share it with your family and friends.
References; Tirmidhi, Kitab az-Zuhud, 7/92 Ibn Majah Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 1332 Sahih al-Bukhari 5394, Book 70, Hadith 22 Jami al-Bayan, Quran, 14:454 Verse 9:103 Riyad as-Salihin 37 Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3370 Musnad Ahmad 562 Abu Ya’laa Muslim Book 41, Number 6977
Get Islamic News and Articles in your Inbox.