Allah has given his creatures the gift of asking for duas and ibadahs. Duas can be asked unconditionally and with sincerity and purity directly to Allah.
God has promised to his creatures that their ibadahs would be fulfilled. However, in some cases, you may find yourself in a situation where you feel that your Dua’s are not accepted. According to the Qur’an and hadiths, here are 5 reasons why:
1. You are rushing in your Dua. You should always take your time in making your Dua and by rushing, you might be missing expressing gratitude for what you already have. Remember to send gratitude to Allah, praising him and let him send Salat on the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and then make your Dua.
2. You are earning unlawful money.
3. You are not praying with sincerity by demonstrating negligence.
4. You start to think that your prayers will remain unanswered. These are the whispers of the Shaytaan. The believer should always pray in good and bad times and not get tired of it. It is advised to stay calm and patient during hardships.
5. You are not doing good things but instead embracing or indulging in evil actions.
Get Islamic News and Articles in your Inbox.