One of the best Islamic Question and Answers forums to help Muslims answer their questions related to Islam around the world in their own language.

Can I marry my cous...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Can I marry my cousin in Islam?

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

I am in love with her so much, but does Islam allow it?

Topic Tags
1 Answer

There is no specific answer to this question as it depends on your personal beliefs and interpretation of Islam. However, there are some general guidelines that can help you make an informed decision. First and foremost, you should consult with a qualified Islamic scholar or Imam to find out if marrying your cousin is legal in accordance with mainstream Islamic teachings.

If you're still uncertain about the matter, then it may be best to avoid getting married altogether until further guidance from experts has been received. Regardless of whether or not marrying your cousin is permissible under Islam, doing so would likely be considered incestuous by many people and could have serious consequences down the line (such as birth defects). So while there isn't a definitive answer, taking the time to research everything thoroughly before making any decisions would probably be wise!

Sitwat Sitwat Topic starter 30/09/2022 2:19 pm

@laibaalii907 Salam Laiba, Thank you for the answer. It helped me a lot. I found out that marrying cousin is permissible in Islam, so I am going for it.

Share: