Eid ul Adha 2022 is here. Do you have any wishes and greetings that you will send to your family and relatives?
As we all know, Eid Ul Adha is coming soon. Allah grants us the opportunities to once again celebrate it with our family and relatives.
Usually, Muslims celebrate this big day by offering their prayers and spend time with their family, relatives, and friends. However, this year’s celebration is still affected by the covid-19 pandemic. Some of us may not be able to meet all of our family and friends. But you don’t have to worry because you still can the happiness of Eid on social media and by sending messages to your loved ones.
Here are some wishes and greetings that you can send to your loved ones on the special day of Eid al-Adha
– Happy Eid ul Adha! I wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Eid.
– May this blessed day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Have a safe and healthy Eid!
– Happy Eid ul Adha 1442 H. Even though we can’t meet in person, I wish Allah to accept your good deeds and continually bless you with happiness
– May Allah show his forgiveness in return for your sacrifices. Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
– Wish you and your family showered with Rahmah on this blessed day. Happy Eid ul Adha to you!
– Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones. May your sacrifice on this auspicious day strengthen your faith in Allah.
– Even though we can’t shake hands, sharing warm hugs on Eid this year, I hope you still can feel the warm hugs that I send you. May Allah always grant you happiness and healthiness, Eid Mubarak!
– Wishing the joy of Eid surrounds you and your family, sending you my warmest wishes on this auspicious occasion. Happy Eid ul Adha!
– Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world, may the blessings of Allah always filled your house. Let’s sending prayer for our brother and sister in Palestine.