Without realizing Muslims around the world will soon welcome Eid al-Fitr 2022 in a matter of hours.
Eid al-Fitr marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and is celebrated during the first three days of Shawwal, the 10th month of the Islamic calendar. Eid al-Fitr is one of the right moments to strengthen friendships and strengthen relations among Muslims.
Giving Eid greetings is an easy way to maintain ties with others. Not only that, sending Eid greetings can be an alternative to expressing an apology. You can also share it on your social media, considering that maybe some of you are unable able to meet those closest to you due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Here are some Eid greetings 1443H/2022 that you can send and share with your family, and friends:
– Taqabbalallaahu minna wa minkum, Happy Eid Al-Fitr 1 Shawwal 1443 H. (May Allah grant or accept my Ramadan deeds of worship and yours).
– May this special day bring peace and happiness to your heart and to your family. Happy al-fitr Mubarak!
– Happy Eid Al-Fitr 1443 H for Muslims who celebrate it. With the end of the holy month of Ramadan, may we continue to be on His path with clean hearts and forgiving one another.
– Here’s wishing you and your family peace, harmony, happiness, good health, and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of Eid. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
– The month of Ramadan does not end. It just turns into a door of victory. On this holy day, let us forgive one another. Taqobbalallahu minna waminkum Shiyamana wa shiyamakum, kulla ‘amin wa antum bikhoir. Happy Eid Mubarak.
– Sending you and your family my best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Eid-Ul-Fitr, praying for everyone’s good health and well-being. Eid Mubarak!
– May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
– Happy Eid Al-Fitr, may we meet the holy month of Ramadan again next year.
– Hopefully on this Eid al-Fitr day, all of our sins will be melted away and we will become holy again. If there are wrong words and actions that leave scars, please forgive me. Happy Eid Al-Fitr 1443 Hijri