Duas are very important for everyone in this world. Duas can make impossible, possible. Here are the ten best times to make dua.
1. In the last third of the night.
Source: Found in Sahih Al-Bukhari.
2. During your Sujood.
Sujood also is known as Prostration, Source: Found in Sahih Al-Bukhari.
3. Between the Adhan and Iqamah
Source: Ahmad, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi.
4. At the end of obligatory prayers
5. When it’s Raining
Source: Abu Dawood and Ibn Majah.
6. While Traveling
Source: Bayhaqi, Tirmidhi, and Sahih Al-Bukhari.
7. When breaking your Fast
8. After sending blessings on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Source: Bayhaqi and Tirmidhi.
9. On the day of ‘Arafah
10. When one is Visiting a Sick Person