Dhikr is an action of praising Allah to seek his refuge. Remembrance of Allah is very beloved to Allah. When one praises Allah, it washes his sins away!
We at The Islamic Information, brings you the 9 important Dhikrs;
1. Reading Quran
- 10 rewards for every letter you read.
2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa Bihamdihi
- Glory to Allah and Praise him.
- Tree planted for you in Paradise (Jannah).
- All Praise is for Allah.
- Reward on your scales of bad deeds and good deeds.
4. SubhanAllah wal hamdillilah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu Akber
- Glory to Allah, All praise is for Allah. There is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah. Allah is Great!
- The combination of this Dikhr is beloved by Allah.
- Sins fall of you.
5. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah
- There is no power except by Allah.
- Enter through a special door in Paradise who says this Dhikr more often.
6. Subhan Allah (33 Times), Alhamdullilah (33 Times) and Allah Hu Akber (34 Times) = 100 Times Total!
- Glory to be Allah.
- Praise to be Allah.
- Allah is great.
- Say before you go to bed and after every Salah.
- Gives you benefits.
- I seek Allah’s forgiveness.
- Protection from Allah’s punishment.
8. Ayat Al Kursi
- Quran [2:255]
- Recite or Read before you go to sleep.
- Allah sends a Guardian angel to you and no Shaytan (Devil) will come to you until morning.
- Those who read this after salah will enter in Paradise.
9. La ilaha il Allah
- There is no God but Allah.
- Doors of Heaven open and keeps the major sins away.