Umar ibn Al-Khattab (RA) is one of the famous personalities in Islam, who stood with the Prophet (PBUH) and had set the numerous examples of Justice, kindness, and gratitude!
1. When Umar ibn Al-Khattab (RA) was young, he was a great debater, wrestler and a master of Martial Arts.
2. His Sister and Brother in Law accepted Islam before him.
3. He saw the verses of Surah Ta’ha – Chapter 20 and accepted Islam (He was on the way to Kill Muhammad (PBUH) but accepted Islam on the way.)
4. Muhammad (PBUH) was 10 years elder than him.
5. Umer (RA) was the first person who motivated the beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to offer Salah in Makkah. Where He (PBUH) lead the prayer.
6. He was the second Caliph of Islam.
7. The title of Al-Farooq was given to him by our Prophet (PBUH)
8. He was the first person to form and Introduce Public Treasury (Also known as Bait-ul-Maal).
9. He (RA) was the first person who always stood with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) all the time!
10. Under His command, Muslims defeated Persians the last time in 14 A.H.
11. During his reign, The Muslims had also won the surroundings of Jerusalem.
12. He allowed the Muazzins, Teachers, and Imams to get the pay for teaching in their Institutions.
13. For the first time ever in the world, He (RA) founded the judicial systems. Furthermore, Canals, roads, and Army Headquarters were constructed. As well as, He also established the first Islamic lunar calendar.
14. He (RA) was martyred by Abu Lulu Feroz. He was stabbed several times by Abu Lulu Feroz. He is buried next to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Share this beautiful facts about him… JazakAllah.