Abu Bakr (RA) was the senior companion of Muhammad Prophet (PBUH), he was also the first caliph of Islam as well as he was the father in law of Muhammad (PBUH).
1. He was the first successor after Muhammad Prophet (PBUH)‘s death.
2. He was the Father-in-Law of Muhammad (PBUH) because his daughter Ayesha (RA) was married to Muhammad (PBUH).
3. He was the neighbor of Muhammad (PBUH).
4. He was the first person (outside Prophet Muhammad PBUH’s family) to accept Islam.
5. Muhammad (PBUH) give him the titles of ‘Siddiq’ and ‘Atiq’
6. Land of Masjid Al-Nabwi was purchased by the money of Abu Bakr (RA).
7. He was the first person appointed as “Amirul Hajj” by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
8. He was born on 27 October 573, and died on 22 August 634 (aged 61).
9. His reign lasted for 2 years, 2 months and 14 days.
10. He had 4 wives, he gave divorce to one of them (Qutaylah bint Abd-al-Uzza).
11. He had 6 children, 3 sons, and 3 daughters.
12. He has the honor to be buried next to Muhammad Prophet (PBUH).
Do share this important information with your friends and other Muslim brother and sisters.
Get Islamic News and Articles in your Inbox.